Ideal Roof Storage Solutions have selected Kimberley attic ladders as their preferred supplier of Attic ladders, due to the well-known strength and durability of this product,These Ladders also meet Australian Standards.
All ladders come with a one year manufactures warranty and will be installed by one of our qualified and experienced carpenters.
illume shaftless skylights
Why install an illume Shaftless™ Skylight System?
- The ambience of natural lighting
- No need for direct roof access
- Operates without a light shaft
- Easy to install – DIY
- No leaks – No heat transfer – No noise transfer – No UV emissions
- Sealed unit – No dead or alive insects
- No ongoing running maintenance or costs
- No batteries or mains power
- Reduced power bills
- Large range of sizes
- Domestic and commercial applications
- Wall or ceiling mounted
Dust Proof Insulated Rooms
- Complete white cell insulation sealed storage area
- Particle board flooring laid on new structural pine battens
- 600mm kick boards and timber framing create the walls for the insulation/white cell wrap
- It is recommended that a light be installed by one of our chosen licensed electricians to ensure full visibility of the area.
- Increase in R-value of your insulation, saves you money and less impact on the environment
- Ventilation from Whirly Bird installation (free with every dust proof room) assists a healthy home
Pine lined storage room
Whether you are remodelling to stay or sell the complete transformation of your attic space can be achieved in a few simple steps, with little interruption to you, your family:
- New Structural pine floor joists
- Ply Flooring
- Timber Framed, Dust proof, Insulated
- Finished off with pine lining, creating a premimum attic storage room
Velux roof windows/skylights
Ideal Roof Storage Solutions use Velux Attic Roof Windows to help transform attic spaces into beautiful storage areas filled with Natural Light and Fresh Air. Why we chose Velux:
- The Vent Flap adds extra convenience of controllable passive ventilation even when it's raining
- The Pivoting Roof Windows are made of treated pinewood and pre-coated with clear acrylic lacquer. From the outside they are protected by maintenance free external aluminium cappings.
- Safety features for children are the top-placed handle out of reach, and a barrel bolt which allows you to open the window slightly and engage it so your children cannot open it.